Here’s a super easy DIY Décor gift that I gave to my mom! It’s super cute to just hang in a living room or hallway. Its made completely out of pallet wood. I had some help but you pretty much just nail it all together and bam its done! I didn’t sand it or anything to keep it looking rustic-ish
Then I just stained it, waited for it to dry and painted the first letter of my last name. Then wrote my last name in cursive in a different contrasting color ( it is a little messy but it was my first one) .
Thanks for reading!
Caramels are a super easy and cheap little gift to give. Just follow the instructions from this recipe and put them in a cute container to give away!
(for this recipe, I would use ALOT less butter… these turned out a bit too soft and I had to freeze them to roll up)
The perfect little gift! Its all about the presentation.
Thanks for Reading!!
Glitter, feathers, pearls…..WHATEVER you want. You can put anything you want in these to completely customize them. All you need is a clear ornament and whatever you want to customize it with.
Here is what I used:
- Make a quick little funnel out of paper
- Take the top off of the ornament
- Before adding glitter, spray some hairspray inside of it so it sticks to the walls of the ornament
- Insert the funnel promptly after spraying hairspray (so that it doesn’t dry) and add bunch of glitter
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!! be sure that the glitter entirely covers the walls of the ornament
- Add whatever writing/drawings you want on the ornament and then you’re done!!
For Everything Else:
- Use the funnel if necessary
- Push the stuff you want inside (pearls or feathers, ect.)
Thanks for Reading!!!